Thursday, August 27, 2009

"You do not have the right to live"


„ You do not have the right to live“



In the name of Allah,The Most Mercyfull,The most Compassionate



Allahs Messager s.a.w.s(May Allahs peace and blessings be upon him) said:“Who ever meet himselfe,he will meet His Lord“. There is so much truth reflected in this litlle sentence,which is nothing but truth. In my own thoughts this haadaith,the words of my beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s guideed me to the diffrent thoughts again,and on the end to the Truth. We can say:“Who ever meet His Lord,he will meet himselfe“,and it is truth again. Who ever meet Allah Almighty and all His Greatness and Mercy he will meet so much divine Beauty in himselfe,the reason of his existence and the way which he should foolow.
Life is a gift I have said to myselfe many years ago, and I say that now while watching in sky and its blue dresses. But I have heared that someone has said:


„You do not have the right to live“ . Again the same arogancy in heart and words of the one that loves only himselfe, of the one that values only that what is his, of the one that humilates others on the base of nothing. Becouse of his stone heart he has forgot the basic rights of every human. The right on dreams, belifs, , those moments in which we clean our souls to meet our Lord without a shame of ourselves while going on journey where peacefull and pleased souls have discover the secret of life and there existence. But yet that arogant soul thinks not only that life of other worths nothing, but he also thinks that he has the right to take that „worthles“ life. Souch shame has falln on this lost soul. Souch sadness when he seas himselfe in a tear that has been shead by the soul that went on journey to her Lord. Did he forget, did they forget that Allah is the One who is giving life and that we all belong to Him Only??? Did he forget,did they forget that there is not sense of life without piety,and piety is understaning that Allah is above everyone adn everything. The existence of God is proved with God itselfe. God is always backing to Him selfe and proving His Existence by Him selfe.




Pious man or women are His Greatest Proofs, We must be the sources of goodnes,love,giving,Mercy and all other beautiful characteristics which will make us perfect human beings.


I have heared the wind saying“Allah is the Greatest“, and I have seen him passing that message to those flowers in a garden,than to those birds, than to those clouds, stars, to everything that is alive. Everything around me is witnessing – every river to her mouth comes, just like it is remainding us to be carefull while choosing which water in our hands we will bring, becouse in oasis of clean rivers only clean can flow. I want to fulfill my life with cleaning myselfe and others, becouse how uncline I will come to Him. „Allah is the Greatest“ my heart has witnissed , when the wind has promissed to me that he will take my message to all those whose hearts are opened to live for Him, to those whose eyes are opened to look for Him, to those whose souls are opened to cry for Him.

To me, to remaind me on Him, becouse my heart suffers when I forgot on The Most Loving One.

Written by;Asja





1 comment:

Asja Muslimah said...

Allah is the Greatest!!!!!!!!!!SubhanAllah