Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My steps toward Allah....


My steps toward Allah

I bear winteness that noone is worth of worshiping except Allah, and I bear wintess that Mohammed sallahu alayha wa saalam is His Last Messanger,and my Allahs peace and blessings be upon his Ashabahs r.a., his noble family, and all those who folow thier steps.

Forgive me Ya Rabby...I made my heart away from You for the moment,. Forgive me Ya Rabby, Your Servent is sinfull, fullfill my heart with honest Love towerd You, and everything that leads to You, as I feel my soul with repetance to You, my eyes with tears,and my heart with shame of You. Forgive me my Lord, do not get angry on me, You are The Most Mercyfull, do not let that I ever forget You even on one moment, that I fear only of You, and that I look only that You be pleased with me.
Make my steps firm and strong on Your way... Make my worry only one, make my wish only one.... that You be pleased with me... Oh Allah, You are The Most Mercyfull, please be mercyfull towerd Your Servent, keep my heart close to You always.

 Oh Allah, make my steps firm towerd You.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful act of imploring and beseeching to the Omniscient and Omnipotent. Don't worry about the comments as they know not, for their hearts are sealed to be doomed forever.

Truthseeker

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.