Saturday, August 23, 2008

***My beloved Prophet,the most beautiful flower***


***Where is my Prophet now***



When Mohammed apeared

like a gentle rain,

gardens start growing

and everything in Medina

it become green.



Allah honered him to be seal

of all Prophets,

from Allah he is kept

who apeared and he is witnes.

Beside His name Allah joined

Mohammeds name so the

Owner of the sky arsh is Mahmudun

and he is Muhammedun.



From my house I am going out

lonely to tell my heart one

secret about you my beloved

Mohammede.

Your name is in my thoughts,

your place in my heart,

where are you going to dissapear

where are ou going to go.



I swear with my Allah neaither

sun apeared,neaither sun disapeareed,

that my love for you was not releted

with my breathing,my beloved Mohammede.



And reproach given in your name

it is sweat.From love for memory

of you name,let that who is giving

reproach tell me that reproachs.

I know that my Prophet is the

best of all mainkinds so your

words can not change something

that I already know.



Whenh you are mercy than

you are like mother and father

and on this world only they two

are mercy.When you are angry

than that is justificed.

In that there is no haughtiness,

or hate hidden,my beloved Mohammede.



My eyes are looking for you

and you are in my eyes,

my heart is looking for you

and you are in my soul.



When tree could not hold

without you one moment

and start crying like a mother

when she lose her children.

Than we can not be better with

heart and souls than this tree.



And white my Prophet was

with his nama is asking of Allah

that rain falls down.

And mercy,gentle,kind

and Protector of orphan child my beloved Prophet Mohammed was.



Written by:Asja























No comments: